By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial relief of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Similar botany books
To achieve a extra whole knowing of plant-based ecological group constitution calls for wisdom of the mixing of direct and oblique results in plant herbivore platforms. Trait amendment of crops due to herbivory is quite common and common in terrestrial crops, and this initiates oblique interactions among organisms that utilise a similar host plant.
During this quantity, ten top foreign historians and archaeologists offer a clean and dynamic photo of Italy's heritage from the tip of the Roman Western Empire in 476 to the tip of the 10th century. fresh archaeological findings, that have so significantly replaced our perceptions and realizing of the interval, were absolutely built-in into the 11 thematic chapters, which supply an absolutely rounded evaluate of the full Italian peninsula within the early heart a while.
The supply of the photosynthetic response center's constitution at an atomic solution of under 3 angstroms has revolutionized examine. This protein is the 1st imperative membrane protein whose constitution has been made up our minds with such precision. every one quantity of the Photosynthetic response heart comprises unique study, equipment, and experiences.
Ethylene in Plant Biology makes a speciality of the position of ethylene in plant body structure and the interrelationship among ethylene, fruit ripening, and breathing. It summarizes the body structure, biochemistry, construction, law, plant results, metabolism, and mechanism of motion of ethylene. This publication offers an advent to uncomplicated chemistry of ethylene and on hand recommendations for its sampling and research.
- Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models (Advanced Texts in Econometrics)
- Closed Circuit Trickle Irrigation Design: Theory and Applications (Research Advances in Sustainable Micro Irrigation)
- Molecular Host Plant Resistance to Pests (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- Herbarium Handbook Chinese Edition
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 54
Advances in Agronomy: 54 by Donald L. Sparks