By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric,Natalie Meadows
Build scholars' realizing with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written by means of a group of best topic authors and licensed by means of AQA.
- strengthen the data required to grasp 12 months 2 subject matters with transparent and obtainable content material coverage
- construct self belief within the evaluative talents had to verify sociological theories and research
- advance studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2 PDF
Similar social psychology & interactions books
The frequent failure of such a lot of interventions in First countries and Inuit groups throughout Canada calls for an evidence. using the theoretical and methodological rigour of experimental social psychology to actual community-based confident swap, Donald Taylor and Roxane de l. a. Sablonnière define new methods of addressing the demanding situations that Aboriginal leaders are vocalizing publicly.
The totally up-to-date 3rd variation of confident Psychology: The medical and sensible Explorations of Human Strengths covers the technological know-how and alertness of positive psychology and provides new frameworks for realizing optimistic feelings and strengths via a culturally powerfuble lens. Authors Shane J.
The idealogue technique is a higher replacement to conventional brainstorming tools and doesn’t simply let for concepts to be created and shared, but additionally is helping facilitate the certainty of principles, growing staff consensus. Pepe, the unique thief of idealogue technique, explains how the tactic works, the suggestions at the back of the strategy, and the way to exploit the strategy with different instruments and strategies to accomplish numerous goals in universal enterprise settings and conferences.
This booklet provides a sociolinguistic ethnography of the linguistic panorama of Chinatown in Washington, DC. The booklet sheds a distinct gentle at the effect of city improvement on often ethnic neighbourhoods and discusses many of the old, social and cultural components that give a contribution to this area’s moving linguistic panorama.
- A General Theory of Emotions and Social Life (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- Death Work: Police, Trauma, and the Psychology of Survival
- The Declining Significance of Homophobia (Sexuality, Identity, and Society)
- Validity and Validation (Understanding Statistics)
Extra info for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2
AQA Sociology for A Level Book 2 by David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric,Natalie Meadows