By Greg T. Hermanson
This publication is helping readers make: excessive job antibody-enzymes conjugates, immunotoxins, immunogen complexes, liposome conjugates; in addition to biotinylated molecules, avidin or streptavidin conjugates, colloidal gold classified proteins, PEG or dextran complexes, categorized oligonucleotide probes, and fluorescently tagged or radiolabeled molecules.
- This publication is the 1st to entirely trap the total box of bioconjugate chemistry in one volume
- Serves as a realistic consultant to amendment and cross-linking know-how for study, diagnostics, and therapeutics
- Provides priceless, targeted, easy-to-follow, step by step protocols
- Contains easy-to-read, and easy-to-understand key innovations for making bioconjugates of all types
- Efficiently covers the chemistry of bioconjugation, the most important reagents to be had for amendment and cross-linking, and the appliance of those reagents to the synthesis of hugely energetic conjugates
- Cites over greater than references keyed to ideas coated within the book
- Uses greater than six hundred figures to demonstrate bioconjugate reagents, their reactions, and applications
- Suggests assets for all key reagents
Read or Download Bioconjugate Techniques PDF
Best organic chemistry books
This e-book is on carbohydrates-the crucial molecules that offer you strength. they're the construction blocks of lifestyles. This booklet supplies updated assurance on all facets of carbohydrate chemistry. The molecules are often sugars, i. e. "sweet," for that reason the subtitle "The candy Molecules of lifestyles. "Carbohydrates first supplies the "nuts and bolts" of carbohydrate chemistry, allowing the reader to understand the following chapters on maintaining teams and the reactions of monosaccharides.
During the last 5 years, the significant monetary strain at the improvement and production of biopharmaceuticals has ended in the expanding use and acce- ance of disposables, that are discarded after harvest and as a result meant just for unmarried use. actually, such disposables are carried out in the entire major bioprocess construction phases at the present time and an excellent larger development than these within the biopharmac- tical industry is anticipated (reaching double figures).
This booklet highlights significant achievements made within the final 5 years touching on sustainable C(sp3)-H bond functionalization and provides a promising and rising tool-kit for natural synthesis. The ebook is split into 3 chapters demonstrating key advances in C(sp3)-H bond functionalization. bankruptcy 1 reports transition-metal-catalyzed C(sp3)-H bond functionalization utilizing varied directing teams, whereas bankruptcy 2 addresses the recent tools of transition-metal-catalyzed and metal-free C(sp3)-H bond functionalization with no directing teams, as well as in short highlighting redox-neutral C(sp3)-H bond functionalization.
One among 3 volumes which jointly hide all suggested solubility facts for a massive pharmaceutical type: the sulfonamides. a data of solubility information is helpful in all pharmaceutical study. released solubility information for the name compounds were compiled and severely evaluated, leading to instructed solubility values which practicing scientists may possibly use with self assurance.
- Handbook of Magnesium-Organic Compounds: Volume III
- Handbook of Aqueous Solubility Data, Second Edition
- Bioprobes: Biochemical Tools for Investigating Cell Function
- Advanced Organic Chemistry: Part B: Reaction and Synthesis: Reaction and Synthesis Pt. B
Additional resources for Bioconjugate Techniques
Bioconjugate Techniques by Greg T. Hermanson