By Mark Pilgrim
Mark Pilgrim's Dive Into Python 3 is a hands-on consultant to Python three (the most recent model of the Python language) and its variations from Python 2. As within the unique ebook, Dive Into Python, every one bankruptcy begins with a true, entire code pattern, proceeds to choose it aside and clarify the items, after which places all of it again jointly in a precis on the end.
This publication includes:
- Example courses thoroughly rewritten to demonstrate robust new options now to be had in Python three: units, iterators, turbines, closures, comprehensions, and masses more
- A precise case research of porting an immense library from Python 2 to Python 3
- A finished appendix of all of the syntactic and semantic alterations in Python 3
This is the right source for you if you want to port functions to Python three, or in the event you wish to leap into languages quickly and get going correct away.
What you will learn
- Understand Python three code through seeing it damaged down and explained
- Make complete use of the most recent Python beneficial properties comparable to iterators, turbines, closures, sessions and comprehensions
- Refactor present code to enhance maintainability
- Learn the right way to serialize Python items with the pickle protocol and JSON format
- Learn the right way to package deal your individual Python libraries and add them to the Python package deal Index to proportion your tasks with Python builders worldwide
- Use Python three to eat HTTP net services
- Port present Python functions to Python three by way of following a case research for an important library
Who is that this e-book for?
- Anyone who desires to study the most recent model of Python in a quick, hands-on fashion
- Existing Python programmers who are looking to study quick the right way to utilize the positive aspects of the newest model of Python and port their code to it
- Programmers coming from different languages in need of a quick advent to Python that will get them brooding about complicated strategies quickly
Read or Download Dive Into Python 3 PDF
Best open source programming books
In DetailMonitoring platforms are an important a part of any IT atmosphere. they are often tremendous worthy not just to spot particular difficulties, but additionally to degree your system’s functionality and locate how you can enhance it. despite the fact that, they are often deceptive and complicated if now not safely configured and controlled.
Use hurricane layout styles to accomplish disbursed, realtime large information processing, and analytics for realworld use casesAbout This BookProcess high-volume log records in genuine time whereas studying the basics of typhoon topologies and approach deployment. set up hurricane on Hadoop (YARN) and know how the structures supplement one another for web advertising and alternate processing.
Harness the ability of Neo4j to accomplish advanced info research over the process seventy five easy-to-follow recipesAbout This BookRapidly construct your info research program over Neo4j with easeTransition from RDMS and different NoSQL databases to Neo4jLearn to successfully scale your Neo4j installations to hundreds of thousands of nodesWho This e-book Is ForIf you're already utilizing Neo4j on your program and wish to benefit extra approximately information research or database graphs, this is often the publication for you.
This e-book is the whole advisor to learning for the Linux expert Institute's Server Professional (LPIC-1) certification. each inspiration, precept, approach, and source that may make an visual appeal at the examination is absolutely represented. you'll comprehend each idea by way of rolling up your sleeves, commencing up a terminal, and making an attempt all of it your self.
- LaTeX Cookbook
- Lightweight Django: Using REST, WebSockets, and Backbone
- Resource-Oriented Computing with NetKernel: Taking REST Ideas to the Next Level
- Learning ROS for Robotics Programming - Second Edition
- Android Development Tools for Eclipse
Additional resources for Dive Into Python 3
Dive Into Python 3 by Mark Pilgrim