By Razaq Raj,Paul Walters,Tahir Rashid
Events Management provides an introductory review of the basics in coping with occasions from belief to supply, highlighting either the theoretical and operational elements, to arrange scholars for a profession in occasions administration and hospitality.
Now in its 3rd variation, the authors have integrated new chapters on Crowd keep watch over and Crowd Dynamic; Expos, Conferences and Conventions; Brand Co-creation and Social Media, and have extra new content material on modern traits just like the environmental and social influence of huge scale occasions reminiscent of the Olympics.
International case stories overlaying all demeanour of occasions are used all through and include:
· The influence of the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Games
· Van Gogh Augmented truth in Nuenen
· Sands EXPO and conference middle, Las Vegas
· Glastonbury track Festival
· Lame Horse evening membership, Russia
· The Leeds Caribbean Festival
Suitable for occasions administration scholars at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
Read Online or Download Events Management: Principles and Practice PDF
Similar business hospitality, travel & tourism books
ETourism Case experiences bridges the space in modern literature by means of conscientiously analyzing advertising and marketing and administration problems with many overseas businesses that experience effectively carried out eTourism suggestions. Divided into six sections this e-book explores the latest advancements during this box, introducing and discussing rising developments, ways, versions and paradigms, offering visions for the way forward for eTourism and aiding dialogue and elaboration with the aid of thorough pedagogic aids.
Begin your individual nutrients Truck company and fulfill Your starvation for SuccessAt over one billion funds, the cellular meals is having fun with extra exposure and notoriety than ever prior to. Catering to a brand new iteration of foodies trying to find quickly and distinct specialties, the cellular nutrition enterprise is booming with new possibilities for keen marketers such as you.
What did Samuel Johnson, James Boswell, Dorothy Wordsworth, James Hogg and Robert Southey have in universal? all of them toured Scotland and left bills in their reports in Scottish resorts, ale homes, taverns and lodges. equally, poets and writers from Robert Burns and Walter Scott to Ian Rankin and Irvine Welsh have left shiny descriptions of the pleasures and pains of Scottish consuming areas.
Drawing upon the literature of panorama geography, tourism stories, cultural experiences, visible reviews and philosophy, this e-book bargains a multi-disciplinary method of figuring out the interplay among city environments and travelers. this can be a important prerequisite for towns as they make themselves into attractive locations and compete for travelers' awareness.
- Impacts of Tourism - An assignment about the development of tourism in Majorca
- Touristifizierung und touristische Erlebniswelten am Beispiel Dubais (German Edition)
- Tourists’ Behaviors and Evaluations: 9 (Advances in Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research)
- Tourism Enterprises and the Sustainability Agenda across Europe (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
- Hotel Housekeeping Training Manual with 150 SOP
- Realización de elaboraciones básicas y elementales de cocina y asistir en la elaboración culinaria. HOTR0108 (Spanish Edition)
Extra resources for Events Management: Principles and Practice
Events Management: Principles and Practice by Razaq Raj,Paul Walters,Tahir Rashid